Refund Policies – Video Policies – In-Person Covid Policies – On-Zoom Policies – Waiver 2022
1) Requests must be submitted in writing by email and is effective the date of the email.
2) Refunds will not be given after the 3rd class unless it is for medical reasons.
3) If you must stop class because you have contracted Covid 19 please contact us immediately.
4) Refunds provided will be calculated in the following manner – Classes already taken will be converted to a Drop-In Rate of $15.00/class, plus an added administration fee of $10.00. The balance will be refunded and sent to you by Interac or by mail.
5) Please note that if locations close due to Covid restrictions then all classes will continue on Zoom.
6) Some In-Person locations have special event days where all classes will either be On-Zoom or In-Person at an alternate location. No credit for class missed will be provided.
Whether On-Zoom or In-Person the registered student understands that the North Shore Tai Chi Spirit & Chinese Health Qigong organization has a strict no-video-of-the-Instructor or the Assistants without express written consent. Additionally, all students agree that any videos sent to them by the Instructor are for “your eyes only” and should never be shared with any other person or posted, in full or in part, on the Internet.
IN-PERSON COVID POLICIES (as of April 2022)
North Shore Tai-Chi Spirit & Chinese Health Qigong wants to create a safe place for indoor tai chi and qigong group practice. Many of our classes are both In-Person and On-Zoom at the same time.
In accordance with the Provincial Health Authority wearing a mask will be a personal choice at this time. However, we will continue to require that all In-Person students practice social distancing.
If a shut-down to all In-Person classes is mandated by the Provincial Health Authority, then all classes will continue on Zoom. No credit will be given to students unless they do not have adequate access to the Internet.
- We request that all Zoom Students to do their best to be on Zoom at least 5 minutes before the start of the class.
- All Zoom Students must attend with their Video in the “on” position. We are required to take attendance and this must be done visually each and every class.
- We prefer that all Zoom Students keep their video in the “on” position throughout the class. The Instructor needs to see how each student is performing in order to provide the most accurate instructions.
- Some Zoom classes are recorded. Only students who unmute themselves (on purpose or accidentally) might be recorded.
- We ask that all Tai Chi students find a way, if possible, to show their entire torso so that the Instructor can best view each student’s progress.
IN-PERSON OPTIONS FOR ZOOM
Anyone signing up for In-Person classes will always have the option to be on Zoom where that option is available at that location. Some classes do not have the Zoom option.
Any In-Person registration means that you are guaranteed a spot in the class. When and if the need arises: if you are not feeling well , if you are out-of-town, or if you are running late; On-Zoom is an option for you.
WAIVER FOR ALL STUDENTS
Thank you for your registration.
In registering for this class our Instructor assumes you have talked to your doctor before starting this health and fitness regime. If you have any medical conditions or physical concerns please participate at your own pace and also let your Instructor know by emailing email@example.com.
Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability:
I (referring to the student, the undersigned) voluntarily supply my contact information so that representatives of the North Shore Tai-Chi Spirit (& Chinese Health Qigong) can contact me regarding class changes, cancellations, course updates, and tuition reminders, and special event updates. Participation in tai chi & qigong classes involves exercise. Exercise can result in accidents or injuries. I assume the risk connected with participation in tai chi & qigong classes and represent that I am insufficiently good health and condition and do not suffer from any physical or mental impairment which would put me or anyone at risk of injury while receiving tai chi & qigong instruction from representatives of the North Shore Tai-Chi Spirit. I understand that North Shore Tai-Chi Spirit is a management company only. All Instructors represent themselves. I specifically agree that the North Shore Tai-Chi Spirit, the general manager, volunteers, and instructor(s) of any In-Person or Zoom classes I am participating in, and/or his associates, shall not be held liable for any claim, demand, cause of action of any kind, resulting from or related to my use of the facilities or instruction.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability, as well as the refund policies, On-Zoom policies, In-Person policies, Covid policies, and fully understand their contents. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above. I verify that all answers in my Registration are true.