If you want to register yourself as a new or returning student we have all the instructions for you right here. In some classes, there are also pro-rated options plus drop-ins.
NEED HELP to REGISTER? Some people find signing up online challenging. If that is the case CONTACT US for help in registering for a class. We are here to help make it easy. But if all you need is just a few more details on how to sign up, you’ll find it all right here.
If you are a new Tai Chi or Qigong Student, or a Drop-In, you are required to create an account.
- Go to the LOGIN/CREATE page
- Create your profile, answering all the required questions.
- Choose your classes by filling in the CART and Check Out.
- Once you Check Out you will receive a statement of your account. On it will be all the details of your class, the fee you need to pay by either E-transfer, cheque or cash, and your Zoom Links. It is just that simple!
- If you want/need help in registering, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Are you a Drop-In? Want to pay In-Person for an In-Person Class?
- Email us and let us know you will be dropping in and paying at the door. Cash Only Please. E-transfer is also an option. Sorry, no debit or credit cards accepted.
- You will be required to sign in, so please arrive at least 20 minutes early.
- Drop-Ins are available anytime for Health Qigong but for Tai Chi, drop-ins may be restricted, depending on the class.
If you are a Returning Student:
- Go to the LOGIN/CREATE page Sign In with your email address and passcode.
- Choose your classes, by filling in the CART and Check Out.
- If you need help to register, just email us!
SPECIAL NOTE re ZOOM LINKS
- Please note that we require all our fully registered students, even if they are In-Person only, to register themselves on Zoom. There may be dates that only Zoom is available due to special events at that specific location. We want everyone to be ready in case that happens.
- If you are a Drop-In for a Zoom Only class, please make certain you obtain our Zoom link at least 12 hours in advance of the start of the class.
Special Registration Instructions for North Shore Neighbourhood House Tai Chi Qigong Fusion and Lions Bay Tai Chi Qigong Fusion:
All students who want to attend either of these two locations will need to register and pay fees directly to them. Special instructions apply.
- Lions Bay Tai Chi Qigong Fusion: Previous students will receive a link to a private registration form. New students to this location in Lions Bay should email us through CONTACT US for more information. We will give you more details you’ll need to know to sign up.
- North Shore Neighbourhood House Tai Chi Qigong Fusion: Please register through North Vancouver Recreation Commission or phone 604-987-7529. Ask for the Thursday evening Tai Chi Qigong Fusion class instructed by Josie Loehrich. Need more details? Please don’t hesitate to CONTACT US by email.
FIRST TIME TO THE SITE? Here is a quick overview
- Step 1: Take some time to browse the site. Find out which classes interest you.
- Step 2: If you have questions about any class or are not sure which class is right for you, please email us. We’ll be happy to clarify anything for you. Go to CONTACT US. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Step 3– When you are ready, you will first need to CREATE AN ACCOUNT.
- Step 4– You need to fill out your STUDENT PROFILE. All questions with an “asterisk” – * – need to be answered. Once completed, you click on Go to Classes and you can choose which webpage to access the Cart.
- Step 5– Register for any of the classes by adding the classes to your virtual Shopping Cart. Remember to add in any Videos.
- Step 6– Your next step will be to choose your payment options (INTERAC E-transfer, cheque or cash, sorry-no Debit or Credit at this time). Once you click SUBMIT you will be emailed a copy of your Registration, along with any Zoom links that might be associated with it.
- Step 7– After you receive your statement you can proceed to pay your fees for In-Person or Zoom classes.
- Please note that we request that ALL students register for Zoom, just in case.
All In-Person students will always have the option to be on Zoom (if that class offers it) just in case they are not feeling well, but still want to watch and attend online, or, are travelling and don’t want to miss out on any of the classes. We have students Zooming in from all over the World.
NEED MORE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS? Download them here: